On the 18th September join the conversation with other experts on the future of retail with Machine Learning! During the dinner will be presented interesting cases of well-known brands Under Amour and Dyson. Among speakers, we will hear Nathan Trousdell, Rodger Buyvoets and Thomas Blankvoort and many others.
The main points of the evening:
1. The data science is essential to serve a business strategy. If you don’t have a data strategy or people clearly responsible for it, then you’re likely to fail.
2. Don’t keep your data science team in a silo. Get them to hold workshops with you so that you can understand each other and start working together to solve your problems.
3. Customer experience is a strategic battleground for brands. Deploying AI can help to augment your interactions with customers, creating richer experiences for them while streamlining your business processes.
• 17:30 Welcome drinks & bites
• 18:10 Introduction speech on the changing retail landscape by Jorij Abraham
• 18:40 Under Armour & Dyson case studies presentation on how machine learning can help when it comes to strategic growth.
• 20:00 Workshop & Questions with the group
• 20:30 Dessert & Wrap-up
September 18th, 2018